Making the right connections in business is essential, and so is the venue where you develop those relationships. Contact us to arrange a show round and find out more about the opportunities and other perks that come with membership to 29.Learn more Make an enquiry
29 membership is good for your business
29 is a fantastic venue to meet valuable new business contacts. It's also a great place to maintain and entertain your existing contacts. Over the years, our members have gained huge benefits from being part of the 29 business circle.
In addition to the benefits of building and maintaining contacts, membership to 29 also comes with a vast array of other benefits that would give you an advantage in your business life.
Entertain your guests in extraordinary surroundings
Voted most stylish venue in Scotland, 29 has a number of different areas where you can entertain guests.
In addition to the indispensible social benefits you will get from membership to 29 private members club, you will also have access to a host of other advantages:
- 20% discount on The Grill Room A La Carte Menu (Sun – Fri, excluding December)
- Discounted room hire for meetings and events
- Complimentary WI-FI in all areas of 29
- Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits in the Oyster Bar from 8am – 10am with complimentary newspapers
- Complimentary room hire for Private Dining Rooms
- Invitation to exclusive members only events
- Free use of In House AV Equipment with room hire (subject to availability)
- Discount on the Rogano, A La Carte Menu (Sun – Fri, excluding December)
- Access to 29 Members Social Networking Website
- Special corporate parking rates at all 3 NCP car parks
- 29 members sign up to 3 guests Friday and Saturday
- Table reservation service in Club 29 on Friday and Saturday evenings (excluding December)
- Exclusive access to Scotland’s only Lanson Roof Top Terrace
- VIP Hospitality Packages for concerts, theatre and sporting packages throughout the year
- 29 members can recommend a friend and in return receive a 3 month extension on annual membership
- Complimentary New Media Breakfast event last Friday of every month
- Discounts with 3rd party businesses
- Access to 20% discount Glasgow Airport Sky Lounge tickets (Must be booked up to 72 hours in advance)
- 15% off Chauffeur Drive booked through West of Scotland Chauffeur Drive
- Book your airport parking for both Glasgow and Edinburgh airport
Contact to find out more...
If you are interested in joining 29, then just click the button below:Apply Now
Alternatively, if you just want to ask a few questions, we would be delighted to talk to you.
Emails sent using this form go straight our inbox. Alternatively, feel free to give us a call on: